Monday, August 18, 2014

The pit


Me and alain


A few days ago, I was in France visiting a Friend-Domme who I know for a few years already.

 

She was eager to show Me Her latest property: a young stud who had vowed infinite and everlasting loyalty to Her and was prepared to live as Her slave for the rest of his life. Since, She keeps him 24/7, he needed a place of his own and therefore she had him make a kind of pit covered with burglar bars, where she could put him when She had no need for him.

 

Like Myself, Laurence keeps her slaves (She as well owns two now) to work for her. one works during the day in town while She now has a slave she can use through the day.

She told Me that it needed lots of convincing and pushing for her original slave to accept a younger slave that would stay all day with Her. But, threatening her oldest slave, xavier, to kick him out and promising to put a kind of hierarchy amongst the slaves, with him above her new one made it acceptable for both.

This hierarchy seems to be interesting since Laurence tells Me that She can threaten Her new toyboy, alain, with a whipping by her older slave, something he really hates. Xavier however seemed to enjoy that very much. Anyway it was nice to arrive at hers and get a personal slave. And, being a good host, She offered Me alain of course.

Our first encounter was special since I found him in his “trou d’esclave”, his “slave pit”

Standing on the grid that covered it gave Me that intoxicating sensation of power.

Laurence told Me that She already had pissed in it and I could imagine the feeling that it must have given Her.

Anyway, the cover was unlocked and alain was allowed to get out and thank Me extensively for the honor of being My personal servant for the day. he kissed My boots like his live depended on it and I had to kick him in the face to make him stop!  It yielded him a few hard whiplashes as well by Laurence. And I can tell you that She knows how to use the whip!

Anyway, in the afternoon We went riding in a neighbour village and when We came back, Her slaves had prepared Us a delicious meal.

But before that We went changing clothes and alain was ordered to wash and massage My feet (with his tongue).

After diner, we relaxed and looked at some old pictures while I enjoyed again alains tongue at My feet. In the mean time, xavier had to clean thoroughly My boots and the riding boots I had worn during Our ride. And before I kissed Laurence goodbye and left, both slaves had to kiss My boots and thank Me extensively.

 

Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. The pit and grid are just fantastic. Standing over it and "p..ing" in it must indeed give a special feeling.

    Mrs A.

    P.S. if you are ever in the south of France (dep 34) give me a sign, you have my mail adress

    ReplyDelete