Monday, November 18, 2013

A present


Yesterday evening, Patrick had a surprise and present for Me. When he entered, I was surprised, not to see him, but by the young and beautiful girl that was with him. At first I was a bit agitated because he had brought a stranger to My house, but then he snapped his fingers and I realized what was happening. As a well trained slave, the girl immediately went down on her knees in front of Me at the gesture, head down. “Please accept this little present” Patrick explained, “as a little compensation for the fact that I had little time for you lately…” Although I knew he had a hidden agenda, I was mollified  by his sweetness. Of course the real reason was that he’d loved to see Me dominating a beautiful girl like Anja. And believe Me she was a real beauty!

When Patrick removed her clothes and showed her back, it was clear that she  was quite experienced despite her age, she was not a novice slave!

It was a pity that such a beautiful body was already seriously scarred. Especially her back and buttocks were damaged. I had seen quite some serious whipped backs but it was the first time I saw it at a women’s back (at least to that degree), and I wondered who had “marked” her like that. But the girl did not understand Me since she did not speak Dutch nor English, but only some (limited) English and French. So I pointed with My crop at Her back and simply asked “Who?” Of course she understood (the language of the whip indeed is universal) and answered sheepish: “Madame”… So I asked Patrick where he’d found her. He told Me he got her from a private club via a friend and he told Me she was a 100% sub who could take a lot and that she was in to “extreme” things. Since I always like female slaves, and I looked forward a good licking, I more or less accepted. But, I imposed an important condition:

Since I suspected Patrick to have a hidden agenda, to want to join Me when toying with anja, the slavegirl, I told him I only wanted her in private. Without him around! Of course since he had said that she was a “present” for Me, he could not else than agree. The disappointment could be read from his face as I told him he could pick Anja up the next morning.

I told him that as a reward he could have marc or jan to toy with himself, but he said that he was not in the mood.

Like that he left, and I could fully concentrate on My new lovely slavegirl and ten minutes later I was laying in My bed.

I enjoyed her hands, breasts, lips and tongue fully and relished Myself with her big nipples. She made Me orgasm, five times in about two hours!!!!! Two times consecutive while she was licking My pussy with an intensity I had never experienced, and two more times when she offered Me to relief Myself into her mouth when I had said that I needed to go to the toilet. One just because of the idea, another one right after I had actually pissed in her mouth! And when I allowed her to use marc to relieve herself in the same way ten minutes later, she orgasmed herself and I had My fifth with jan’s tongue!

What a present I’d say! And….poor Patrick was not even there to enjoy the spectacle….

In the morning she gave Me two more orgasms before Patrick arrived and than she gave Me her card. “In case” she said…..

Today I feel a bit tired since I slept only a few hours, but it was worth it!

 

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment