Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hiking .... and more!

The amazing rocks near Echternach
After a week-long of problems and stress with My company, I like to go to the Ardennes in the weekend. At that moment I welcome the rest of a small hotel in a quiet village and forget the hasty life I am living. Like that, I especially like the G.D. of Luxemburg. There are a few good riding schools that offer daylong trips through Luxemburg’s landscape, passing through villages where the time seemed to have stopped. But Luxemburg is also a terrific place for hiking. I wonder if any of you already visited the region around Echternach in the G.D. of Luxemburg? It is one of My favorite places for walking. As the weather was exceptionally good last weekend and  no other friends could come along, I took jan with Me. No need to tell you that this was one of the most relaxing stays I had in a hotel.

Due to the fact that the walls were not really soundproof I could not use My whip the way I normally would do, but I didn’t need to do that to get the best service One can wish. With more than a year in service and trained to meet My high standards, jan indeed perfectly knows how to please Me. he will do anything to do so, with or without the direct threat of My whip! Or maybe it was because he realized I still had My boots and could make him suffer in hundreds of other ways…

he knew that My high hiking boots were amongst the cruelest ones when rubbing the soles over his naked skin. The deep grooves in the soles are said to be very painful when applied like that and can cause nasty wounds,  especially when all kind of dirt is still between them. And,… I had been threatening him before to use them on his face!

Anyway, I didn’t need to be that harsh as My slave did his utmost best to please Me.

Of course, also the hiking was nice (see picture attached) and on Saturday afternoon, I took jan to a remote part of the wood and mounted him as My two legged pony. For more than an hour, he took Me through the woods so I had the most relaxing hiking one can imagine. I even made him run slightly uphill while I didn’t even had spurs at My boots nor a whip to urge him! But as a well trained slave, he performed according to My demands without these “aids”. Maybe later I do this over ….. fully equipped…..hahahahahaaaa…..

 

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment