Monday, March 19, 2012

sissyboy or slavehorse?

Since more than a month I am seeing a new slave. he is not living 24/7 with Me (yet?), but I can get him at My boots within 30 minutes with a simple phonecall.
Because his strength and posture (he weighs 98 kilos) he’d be a terrific ponyboy for Me. The only problem is that he is not into ponyplay. I have simply forced him to do so and of course he carried Me around for maybe half an hour without the slightest problem, but there was no passion in it. It was pure service, obedience and sacrifice, but no passion, no pride to be My ponyslave. Although big and strong, he is more like a sissyboy. More someone who prefers to do homework for Me, like an old fashioned servant, he is eager to clean the toilet, My bedroom, to take care of My clothes and boots,… Not the kind of character you expect in such a huge body. Of course I knew, as I had been in touch with him via the net for more than a year before I actually met him, but still it was a surprise to see a big man like him doing housework like a maid. Sometimes this is quite cute, but sometimes I wished he was more like a tough guy. So today, I have a dilemma shall I take him the way he is, or shall I just give him the boot and look for a more virile slave?

Lady Contessa Pat

P.S. Yesterday, Myriam came up with a wonderful idea of making our slaves pull a sulky or so. I’ve rode it a few times abroad, but now wondered if it is possible to have it at home (I don’t really have a piste for it). Does anyone of you have experience with this? Where We can do it?

1 comment:

  1. I am SlaveHorse;Looking for SEX_SLAVE.Maybe ya_all Need To go back to the FARM!

    ReplyDelete