Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Training wim

When I first met wim, he told Me he’d do anything for Me except eating dirt or horseshit or so. At that time I did not react nor showed My surprise. I simply thought to Myself that making him eat dirt would be a challenge for Me and that in the end I would make him eat anything I ordered. I remember having done this before with another slave! Last weekend, the time had arrived to take up the challenge. So, I had called wim in and had ordered him to bring a clean shirt and his toothbrush. The fool thought he was facing a rewarding night with his Mistress. Instead half an hour later he was facing the dirty ribbed soles of My hiking boots! I had been hiking in the woods and all kinds of dirt and mud had gathered between the wide ribs. So, I made him use his toothbrush to remove the thicker parts of dirt and mud, while he had to use his clean shirt to make them shine again. After that, I order him to brush his teeth without cleaning the brush prior to it. I watched him while he did so and told him it was the beginning of a training to make him lick My dirty boots clean whenever I wanted that, no matter how dirty they were… Surprisingly, he did not react nor objected. Must have been that he noticed the whip I had in My hands or maybe he simply realised the consequences of disobedience. Anyway, after that, I made him pull on his shirt that was full of smeared dirt and I send him back home. At that moment he wanted to utter his surprise, but My whip made it clear that I was not into discussion…..


Lady Contessa Pat


Before

And after

6 comments:

  1. Lady Contessa-

    A wonderful example of stretching a submissive's limits. He had a choice of refusing. Taking your whip.

    Yet you were able to push him through his own limit, and know that your objective is now to do so more explicitly and fully.

    Very interesting as an example.

    Thank you.

    -saratoga

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like one hell of a dominant woman. I'd have a big hard on right now if I wasn't in my Mistresses chastity device!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another sexy post! Lady Pat has an uncanny ability o make me quiver and melt when reading these experiences. It looks like your slave did a competent job cleaning your boots. Perhaps if he does a good enough job with the toothbrush he can follow it up with a vigorous sole-licking to add an extra shine. That would motivate him to get every piece of dirt the first time around!

    Looks like you're on your way to getting him to eat dirt whenever you like, so consider that goal all but completely accomplished. The next step is eating feces, a much harder step. Good luck!

    100

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mistress Your progessing of this slaves re-education is enlightened.Your methods are truly based on experience.
    The slaves lack of resistance proving he shall return to be further advanced Under Your Control.

    681

    ReplyDelete
  5. Small steps at first turn into large leaps later. He shows promise???

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would be a privilege to directly lick the filth from the soles of your boots as shown in the before picture and made to continue doing so until they were as shiny and clean as they appear in the after picture. Certainly, under Your continued tutelege, your slave will realize this and do so willingly and enthusiastically

    ReplyDelete