Friday, September 9, 2011

Disappointment!

I am sooooo disappointed that I hardly got reactions on the whipping I gave marc because of his jealousy! Of course many of you contacted Me via mail or chat, but nobody openly supported Me in My reaction on their behaviour. On top of that, some of these mails told Me that I am a crazy bitch damaging someone like I did with marc. one even said that I should be locked up!
No need to tell you that I am disappointed! you seem to forget that marc is with Me on his own free will!!!!!! he deliberately choose himself to live this life and to dedicate his life to Me. It was all stated before and written down in a contract that I can do with him AS I LIKE, even if this would result in damage to his body!!!!!! he agreed on that! NO he begged to underwrite this declaration!!!!!
On top of that I must tell you that I am NOT a bitch whipping the shit out of My slaves every day! I am always kind to My slaves, giving them enough food, only whipping them mildly to encourage them as slaves, in the way they like it and so on. However, when they misbehave, I feel free to punish them for real! Real corporal punishment, not toying around like I daily do!!!! What is a Mistress who only punishes a misbehaving slave in the way he likes it????? In many cases that is rewarding, not punishing!!! he will simply get what he wants by misbehaving! In these cases, he will keep on misbehaving. Is that the idea you have of a Mistress???????


Lady Contessa Pat

3 comments:

  1. I don't think you should judge anything or anyone by the lack of comments on your posts.

    I've blogged about FemDom topics for nearly six years now, and the number of comments I receive is pathetic compared to the number of posts I've written.

    Generally, people in/on this venue lurk without responding. It's simply the nature of the medium.

    I rarely, if ever, write/post for my rather large audience, per se. I write for myself.

    Regarding your treatment of your slaves, I find no problems or anything objectionable whatsoever. Both are consenting adults who clearly yearn to be enslaved in your collar, under your whip and boots.

    What you do to them is therefore your choice. They either accept and obey, or risk/face dismissal from your FemDom world.

    A world they clearly desire to inhabit as, I suspect, many of us male, submissively-wired readers would, too, if given the opportunity.

    Regards,
    -saratoga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Mevrouw,

    Als ik eerlijk mag zijn dachte ik bij het zien van de foto met al dat bloed dat jij geen normale vrouw was.
    maar bij het lezen van je volgende post kan ik je ergens wel begrijpen , hij is inderdaad vrijwillig bij je gekomen en wist wat hem te wachten stond.Het staat ook in je profiel dat je een sadiste bent ( te veel voor mij) maar je je van je slaven houd heeft me toch ook geraakt.
    Blijf gewoon jezelf Mevrouw , maar ik heb het graag wat softer ( wat je ook kan zijn)
    gegroet nylonslaaf

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you condessa paty. congratulations for you. You are the best mistress.

    ReplyDelete