Friday, May 31, 2024

24 hours in Paris

The day before yesterday I called My servant Michael because I was going to spend the night in Paris and wanted some submissive company (for a difficult meeting the day after, yesterday). As ordered, he was already waiting in the lobby when I arrived and immediately walked over to take My suitcase. When we entered My room, of course, he immediately went down and started kissing the toes of My boots as a welcome. I sat down and immediately ordered him to clean the soles of My thigh boots, as I suspected I had stepped in something dirty. he of course immediately obeyed and told Me that I had indeed squashed some insect and he politely asked if he could wipe it away with his handkerchief. I didn't really allow this, but told him he could do so with his checked shirt. Of course he didn't hesitate for a second, probably afraid that I would change My mind, and brushed the crushed insect away. Then I snapped My fingers and he kissed and licked the soles of My boots meekly, like a true, well-trained servant. Then I ordered him to take the whip, that I had brought, from My suitcase and I lay down on the bed. After the short “boots out!” and “massage!”, he started to carefully pull out My high boots and start extensively massaging My feet and calves. For the next hour he did his best while I relaxed and watched a nice movie on my iPAD. However, after an hour or so I had him put on My boots again and ordered him to undress completely. I urged him to hurry up with My whip. When he was done, I had him kneeling at My boots, with his face against the ground, and I began to undress Myself, until I was completely naked except for My high boots and panties. Then I also put on a pair of black leather gloves, allowed him to take a condom and put it on and start “pampering” Me... Of course, starting with the soles of My boots and moving slowly but surely upwards... An hour or so later he had given Me three orgasms and, kissing My boots, he was allowed to jerk himself off and cum. He thanked Me profusely by kissing My boots even more expressly and fanatically out of gratitude and I took off My gloves and threw them on the ground so that My servant could pick them up and put them nicely back in My suitcase. Next, I went to the toilet and he had to lick away the last drops after my pee. Then I had him pull out My boots again and he had to give Me a second massage. This time including My back and buttocks and for dessert I ordered him to kiss and caress My ass extensively and caress My asshole with his tongue. Another half hour later I sent him back to his own room...

 

Lady Contessa Pat aka Madam Kommandante

No comments:

Post a Comment