Monday, October 26, 2020

Side-effect of COVID-19

  

For already a few months now, I am experiencing increasing demand for online contact. I think that the increased online interest is due to the corona epidemic. Many people are not able to have a real time meeting or visit to a professional Domme and thus seek online contact. It is strange that most of them are British, while only a few from other countries. I wonder why that is?

Beating COVID-19
Nevertheless, I have the intention of meeting at least one or a few of them as soon as the covid-19-problems are over since I already feel for a while that I lack slaves to toy with. I only have My two slaves (+ sometimes Myriam's slave dirk) and I cannot whip them all the time since they would not be able to stand this after a few weeks. I realize now that I do need more slaves. Not 24/7-ones but slaves I can use to unleash My sadism. This sounds strange and I never had this feeling before. My sadism seems to be needed to be fed! I only punish My slaves hard when displeased, but now I feel that I need to make someone suffer now and then. Not daily, but now and then and this urge seems to have grow after the lack of extra slaves during My quarantine.

 

Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lady Contessa Pat. i totally understand Your urge to have more slaves that You can play with as it pleases You. Some time in the future, i would love to be considered to be one of Your slaves. i find Your lifestyle very exciting. i hope that You are doing all right even though the covid-19 is in full bloom as it seems. Kind regards /marlowe

    ReplyDelete