Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Reply on salty winter


My white “inspection” gloves

After reading “Salty Winter”, somebody asked Me how I checked the “cleanliness” of My cars after a cleaning by My slaves. Well, that depends on My mood and whether I want to find dirt or not. In general I don’t really check since they always do their utmost best to please Me and they know that not meeting My high demands are harshly punished. But, when I am in a mood or when I feel one of them needs some discipline, I pull on My white gloves (We call them My inspection gloves) and then I always find dirt!
I think the rest you can guess…

Madam Kommandante

2 comments:

  1. And what nice gloves they look like Madam
    I bet the slaves panic when they see Madam pulling them on haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Contessa Pat,

    You legs look fantastic. I'm sure your slaves accept your punishments without question.

    Slaveboy Simon

    ReplyDelete