Saturday, August 6, 2016

Back from vacation

After My holidays, it is Myriam’s turn to go on vacation.  She had moved in at My villa to look after My slaves for nearly a month, and now her slave dirk was brought to Me. Since he used to be My slave (I handed him over to Myriam years ago), I knew very well about him and had been whipping him severy already a few times (so I know what he can bear).
Since I only have two cages for My slaves in the cellar he sleeps with marc.
So actually I have three slave at My disposal right now and therefore, I have invited My friends Charlotte and Petra to come over today to toy with them at My place.
Since I used to ride dirk like a two legged pony and had trained him years ago very intensively to do that I have the plan to have a few ponyraces with them when My friends arrive. Yersterday, I already found out that he still has the skills and strength of a ponyboy so it will be thrilling and rewarding rides next week! I am looking forward to it!


Lady Contessa Pat

2 comments:

  1. That sounds So wonderful, Lady Contessa Pat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Contessa Pat, you look sexy in whatever you wear.

    Slaveboy Simon

    ReplyDelete