Friday, February 19, 2016

Sjamboks


Want to have it tried on your hands?

Recently someone said about a sjambok: “That thing is scary. Imagine the damage it would cause to a person!”
Although I have two of these sjamboks (leather ones), I only recently used and got to know this kind of whip seriously (in the swimming pool).
It indeed can be a devastating weapon but it all depends on how One uses it.
My Friend Petra told Me that she recently had broken a slave’s hand with it. Using it for instance on someones fingers full force is just breaking them!
But it is good that slaves fear the whip. Fear always makes better slaves!
I wonder which whip you slaveboys fear the most. Let Me know!

Lady Contessa Pat

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to pick a favorite whip--but I tend to like the long bullwhips the best. I also like the kind with a few feet of stiff handle before the whip starts, like lunge whips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are the names

    ReplyDelete