Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Castle Delights

In My natural habitat?
Last weekend I went with My friend Myriam to the Ardennes (for riding). Since we were only  the two of Us, We had taken one of My admirers with Us.
But that is not what I was going to write about.
On Saturday We went to Luxemburg and visited a castle. (I don’t know why, but I like these old “buildings”). Of course the most interesting part was the dungeon where to My delight there were still “items” to make someone talk or just suffer beyond imagination. My piece of cake!!!! Especially the fact that these “devices” were real and no replica’s or so and knowing that they were actually really used on people made Me hot!
The "head-harness"
Especially that special metal “head-harness” triggered My imagination. How nice it must have been to have your enemy in it and having all kind of whips, pliers, red hot irons,… at Your disposal! What power that must have given, the victim fully surrendered to Your whim, in times nobody questioning whatever You did to him (or her). Even torturing them slowly to death!
Now again, I get hot and wet when writing about it.
Maybe all this is far too extreme, but I simply cannot resist to share My experience and thoughts about it.


Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. This is fascinating, thank you for your honesty

    ReplyDelete