Monday, September 3, 2012

The special weekend


As promised, I will tell you more about Our special weekend in France. As I said earlier, Our slaves were given a number and put all together in a room, while We got aperitive drinks, served by two other slaves that worked for Our host Madame Laurence. Together with that, we got to pick three little notes, each containing a number and a day. Like that, We got each a personal slave assigned for the mentioned period. The ones that were not assigned were used as common slaves, used to serve in general.

 
Then there was the feet recognition contest. The slaves were blindfolded and had to recognize the feet of the Mistress only by using their tongue. Of course We were not obliged to have Our feet naked and only Laurence and Myriam had taken off their shoes and boots. Jeanine kept her elegant high heeled shoes on, while Me and Brigitte presented our boots to the slaves. I think the reason dirk won this item is that he must have recognized Myriams feet, while he must have suspected I’d never take off My boots for a slave. Like that, he could only mix up three instead of five. Giving him a change of 1 to 9 instead of 1 to 25!

 
As I already mentioned, also marc was said to be the second best masseur, while jan won the riding contest (although I must confess that he was lucky that he had to carry Brigitte, who clearly was the lightweight amongst Us). Anyway, I was proud on both because it showed that I train My slaves well!

I only envied Jeanine a bit as she had a slave who’d took the most lashes. For this sole occasion, the slaves could say so when they wanted to have the whipping stopped. So, Jeanine’s slave (andre?) took more than fifty! A remarkable performance when you know that most of the slave did not reach ten. I think marc and jan only took three or four! And that “andre” took more than fifty! Even when We started to whip full force and drawing blood, he remained silent. At least for a few minutes. He took proudly the kind of whipping I administer only when I want My slaves to punish real hard! Of course in the end he had to give in as well, but I have never seen a slave who could stand so much!

I would like to publish a picture of his back after We’d been whipping it, but as it was a no photo-party (as usual), I have no pics of it.

 
The diner on Friday and Saturday also was very nice. The slaves that at that moment were not appointed to a Mistress, had to serve the food and drinks, while the personal slaves were used for all sorts of service. I mainly had My slave at My boots under the table, but some used their slaves mouth to put the garbage in. Madame Laurence who sat next to Me on Friday, had Her slave between Her thighs for more then an hour during diner. I guess her leather pants must have been wet, in- and outside….hahahahahaaaa…..

For the night, the choice was Ours what to do with Our slave, but I simply let it sleep with most of the slaves in another room. Unlike some Others, I preferred not to sleep with a stranger, even if it was a slave that would only have to do the things I’d order. Myriam thought otherwise….

 

To be continued….

 

Lady Contessa Pat

 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this experience with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot understand the mentality of mistresses I am unable to empathize with their feelings and experiences but it's me making sure their slaves may feel similarly, than if they would be on a prison of Femme Fatales.

    They are receiving at least fifty stripes during a judicial punishment. I had misgivings always about the trick they make the whipping scenes, but there may not be a problem at the paid prisoner actors in Femme Fatale films, if the voluntary slaves are able to tolerate the beating like this.
    It is quite out the question let the convicts beaten up and the female warden sleep in a common room on the films.
    It is possible to see increasingly more Femme Fatales films recently.

    ReplyDelete