Saturday, January 14, 2012

New slave?

After several bad experiences with slaves that I met via the internet, I had a promising one last night. The slave was hardly experienced (he told Me he had visited a prodomme two times) and showed the most submissive attitude and politeness I have ever experienced with one that was not in immediate real life reach of My whip. As I had found out over the years, real loyal submissives are not only obedient under the threat of the lash, but also obey orders when they don’t risk to get cut by My whip.
Over the years, I have seen many “slaves” that promised a lot, but when I try to get to know them a little bit better, they fall by the wayside. Maybe it sounds as a surprise, but several Dommes tell Me the same story. There is no lack of subs that want a free ride, real loyal slaves that would die to please their Mistress seem a rarity. I know this sounds crazy when looking around the net, but when you dig deeper, you find that they are nearly all male selfish pigs like most of the vanilla ones.
That is why I consider Myself lucky to have My two loyal slaves (NOT found via the net!!!) and that Friday I met one that has shown (not proven!) over the last year to be a loyal, devoted slave.
For more than a year now, I have contact with him via the net and step by step we grew together. For months now, I have tested him and made him do all sorts of tasks. Each time, he did exactly as I had ordered. I received pictures, poems, odes,…
So Friday I had ordered him to come to the Brabo-statue in Antwerp for a meeting. From a nearby café, I could watch him and called him. From My place, I started ordering him so I could watch if he was doing in public as I ordered. After that test, I told him to go to a special club on foot (no underground!). I knew it was gonna take him at least forty minutes, so as soon as he had left the square, I left the café and went to My car. Ten minutes later, I was at the club. Twenty minutes later, rudy arrived. As I had told him he asked the porter to guide him to “Madam Contessa” and was brought to Me. I did not have to say anything, and he immediately went down on his knees, face to the floor. Impressive, I thought, for an inexperienced slave. The only thing he said was “by your command Mistress” and remained in that position down at My feet until I placed My foot right in front of him and said one single word: “kiss!”. From the long passionate kiss, I could immediately tell that indeed he was sincere and totally devoted to serve Me. After a drink, I took him to the “red room” where I tested him….more intense.

Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. Appears to be a very promising slave Madam. Look forward to hearing more as and when you wish to share.

    Respectfully.

    prisoner 93, personal slaveboy to Madam from "Yahoo" group.

    ReplyDelete